NJ MVC - Logo
Moving to New Jersey
Your LicenseYour VehicleTraffic RulesChecklist
TitleRegistrationPlatesInspectionForiegn Vehicles

  1. To get a title on a foreign vehicle you must visit the central MVC Agency in Trenton*
  2. Once you have a title, you will then be able to register your vehicle
* If you are relocating from Canada, you can title your vehicle at any location.