10 Things You Didn't Know About NJ
- The first organized baseball game was played in Hoboken, NJ in 1846.
- New Jersey’s State House is the second oldest still in use. (Maryland has the oldest.)
- New Jersey was known as the "Pathway of the Revolution." Over 100 battles were fought on New Jersey soil.
- New Jersey has more horses per square mile than any other state. The United States Equestrian Team is headquartered in Gladstone, NJ.
- The properties in the United States version of the board game Monopoly are named after the streets of Atlantic City.
- Find Fast Facts About NJ
- Find NJ State Symbols
- Find a Listing of State Holidays
- Find a Factual Timeline of NJ
- Find Information about Famous Firsts in NJ
- Find a listing of Famous New Jerseyans
- Obtain a list of NJ Governors