Situated at the epicenter of the nation’s largest business corridor, New Jersey is where the world comes to do business.
It’s no accident that more and more of the country’s leading financial services companies are calling New Jersey home. They are drawn here by the unparalleled access to clients as well as our close proximity to New York City and the financial markets. New Jersey is home to many financial services companies including Lord Abbett & Co., and Prudential Financial Inc.
Take a closer look at New Jersey’s key advantages to help your business grow.
- New Jersey’s Financial Industry employs over 276,000 people, totaling almost 9.7% of New Jersey’s private sector employment.
- New Jersey has one of the most extensive fiber optic networks in the world.
- New Jersey has highly competitive corporate real estate rates as well as diversified locations throughout the state. In addition to prime headquarter locations, this offers many inexpensive options for support operations.
- New Jersey’s strong business services sector and unmatched pool of talent have helped financial services companies grow and expand in the Garden State.
Every business has different needs. To best meet your unique needs, New Jersey has a wide range of financial and technical support programs available to you.
- Incentive grants for job growth make direct payments to businesses that create or expand jobs in New Jersey.
- Sales and Use Tax exemptions for the purchase of fixtures, furniture, building materials and equipment needed for business relocation.
- Workforce training grants provide skilled training, education and a wide range of support to workers and employers.
- Special zone incentive programs for businesses locating to key urban centers.
For more information about New Jersey’s advantages, site selection services or for a customized proposal of New Jersey’s financial and incentive programs, call 1-866-534-7789.