The State can assist New Jersey companies on a specific trade or export related issue to overcome trade barriers, bureaucratic problems, or unfair trading practices. The State partners with the U.S. Advocacy Center to your business overcome the challenges and succeed in expanding your products and services in the global marketplace. The advocacy service includes:
- Supporting New Jersey companies' products and services in international procurement competitions
- Identifying and disseminating information on export market opportunities
- Assisting New Jersey companies to receive payments for exported products
- Providing market intelligence and business counseling
- Penetrating high-level, government-to-government advocacy on behalf of New Jersey firms competing for international projects
Further information; visit The Advocacy Center.