Welcome to the New Jersey Housing Resource Center (NJHRC)!
The NJHRC is an online, housing information clearinghouse. It is designed to help all New Jerseyans with their housing-related needs. Whether you are looking for housing with accessibility features or affordable or market-rate housing, the NJHRC can help you.
It has two major parts.
- A place to find housing
The NJHRC is a searchable registry of available housing in New Jersey, including
- Affordable Rental Housing
- Affordable For-sale Housing
- Housing with Accessibility Features
Here are the benefits of searching for housing on the NJHRC:
- The NJHRC is 100% FREE. Use your home computer or the computers at the library.
- Search from among thousands of units located throughout the state
- Narrow your search to include only those units that meet your specific requirements.
- See maps and pictures.
- Vacancy information is updated regularly.
- A source for housing-related information
The NJHRC provides many links to housing-related Web sites. You will find sites that
- Explain subsidy programs
- Describe housing-related services
- Inform you of your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
- Teach you how to find the best apartment, buy a house, or fix-up your existing house.
- And much, much more!