CyberPatriot is a competition for high school and middle school students, created by the Air Force Association, who have an interest in computers - but neither the students nor the teacher have to be experts to participate!" The competition is a fun way to learn about how to make computers more secure. CyberPatriot provides all the materials needed to get started. The NJ Air Force Association and the Red Bank Regional HS team is ready and willing to help ease your school on the entry ramp.
Why your school should participate in CyberPatriot:
- RBRHS has seen a big increase in interest for computer science curriculum since we started doing cyber competitions. It is a great recruiting tool for computer science classes.
- CyberPatriot is a great opportunity to get students involved in a potential career that offers many rewards
- There are less than 10 schools participating in NJ right now, which means there is huge potential for your team to win.
- Cyberpatriot provides lots of chances for you and your students to be recognized at the state and national level.
- We will help you get started!
On Thursday, 8/21 RBR will host a workshop for teachers interested in running a CyberPatriot team. Teachers may bring 1-2 students or a colleague to spend the day learning about CyberPatriot and trying out your ability in a mock competition. If you would like to attend, please email Mandy Galante (email@example.com).
Click here for additional information: http://www.uscyberpatriot.org/top