- News, Events and Public Comment
- Commission, Councils and Committees
- SETC Commission
- Member Materials (password required)
- Governance Committee
- Disability Issues Committee
- Council on Gender Parity in Labor and Education
- Health Care Workforce Council
- Performance Committee
- SCALES - State Council for Adult Literacy Education Services
- SESP - State Energy Sector Partnership Council
- Shared Youth Vision Council
- NJ Businesses
- Organized Labor
- Local Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs)
The SETC partners with business, employers and job seekers, organized labor, and state and county agencies to set policy, develop plans and evaluate system performance to enhance the workforce for the economic viability of New Jersey.
The SETC identifies and analyzes critical issues relating to workforce readiness and provides policy guidance to the Governor and to state professionals in the fields of employment, training and education; supports innovative programs that advance collaboration among governmental agencies; and, reports to the Governor on the progress that has been made and the issues that must be addressed in the area of employment, training and education.
The SETC, also referred to as the Commission, meets on a quarterly basis. The meetings are open to the public and are generally held in locations in central New Jersey.
SETC Meeting Dates 2017 [pdf 141kb]