- News, Events and Public Comment
- Commission, Councils and Committees
- SETC Commission
- Governance Committee
- Disability Issues Committee
- Council on Gender Parity in Labor and Education
- Health Care Workforce Council
- Performance Committee
- Planning Committee
- SCALES - State Council for Adult Literacy Education Services
- SESP - State Energy Sector Partnership Council
- Shared Youth Vision Council
- Member Materials (password required)
- NJ Businesses
- Organized Labor
- Local Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs)
Shared Youth Vision Council
The mission of the Shared Youth Vision Council is to help New Jersey develop a comprehensive strategy that will connect state agencies, secondary education, community organizations, workforce development programs and other stakeholders to assist youth to successfully navigate the labor market and to obtain the skills they need for employment.
In order to carry out this work, the Council develops policies and program strategies that focus on building capacity between youth stakeholders, career awareness efforts and innovative programs that create pathways to employment.
The Shared Youth Vision Council is a state-wide body, formed in April 2013. It is comprised of partners from public and private institutions, with a youth focus, from all areas of the state.
NJ Shared Youth Vision Council Overview [pdf 125kb]
Year One Review: SYVC Update 2014 [pdf 240kb]
Shared Youth Vision Council Meeting Dates 2014 [pdf 162kb]
NJCAN Career Navigator Webinar PPT 2014 [pdf 1.9Mb]