Office of Weights and Measures
Registration Applicant Instructions
Please Print or Type.
The steps below will guide you in completing the registration application in the correct order.
- Please indicate registration status.
If you are a new applicant registering for the first time or renewing your annual registration, please check the proper box. Please indicate the year(s) for which you are seeking registration.
- Business Location
Please enter the city and county where the business is located.
- Device Location
Please list the business address where the device(s) is located. Please complete a separate application for each business location. The application can be duplicated.
- Mailing Address (Complete if different from above.)
Please enter your mailing address only if it is different from the address(es) listed above. If you do not want your certificate(s) forwarded to an address where the device(s) is located, please provide a supplementary mailing address.
- List the device information in the chart below.
Please enter the type of device(s) located at your business. Refer to the back of the application to obtain the proper fee schedule and device information.
|Type of Device
|| I.D. Number
|| Model Number
|| Serial Number
|| Manufacturer's Name
| Number of Hoses, If Applicable
|| Amount Due
|| TipTop Inc.
|| 100 lbs
|| Redact Inc.
- Make a copy of your check and application for your records. Your canceled check and/or the certificate issued to you will prove to the Weights & Measures inspector conducting your inspection that you have complied with the law.
- Mail the original application with your check or money order to:
Office of Weights & Measures
P.O. Box 490
Avenel, N.J. 07001
Make the check payable to: Weights & Measures Fund
If you have any questions, call: (732) 815-4840 or Fax: (732) 382-5298