that you are walking down the street and you meet a stranger.
What do you do? Find the correct answer or answers.
1. Do you give the stranger
2. Do you tell the stranger where you live?
3. Should you stand close to a stranger?
4. What are some tricks strangers may use?
5. What could you do if a stranger grabbed you?
6. Can you run and yell at the same time?
7. What should you do when you get home?
8. Every child has the right to:
contained on this page is reproduced from the National
Center for Assault Prevention, with permission. Reproduction
herein of this information is for the information and convenience
of the public, and does not constitute endorsement or adoption
by the State of New Jersey, or its officers,
employees or agents.