- NJ State Parole Board Chairman James T. Plousis is scheduled to address the NJ Sheriffs Association at 1 PM on Sept. 29 during a breakout session of the annual meeting of the Constitutional Officers Association of NJ at the Golden Nugget Hotel and Marina, Huron and Brigantine Blvd., Atlantic City.
Plousis, former Cape May County sheriff, will encourage colleagues to conduct "Show of Strength" events on behalf of Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve, supporting military veterans throughout NJ.
- Stand Down of North Jersey, a one-day event to assist homeless veterans. Federal, state, public and private agencies will offer a wide array of free services. Saturday, Oct. 8, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, John F. Kennedy Pool and Recreation Center, 211 West Kinney St., Newark.
- The American Legion, the NJ Small Business Development Council and Small Business Administration are sponsoring "Boots to Business Reboot," a one-day program and eight-week on-line course for veterans who want to start, expand or purchase a small business. Dates include: Tuesday, Oct. 25, 8:30 AM to 5 PM at American Legion Post 281, 2101 Chews Landing Rd., Blackwood, NJ.
Monday, Nov. 7, 8:30 AM to 5 PM at American legion Post 279, 133 Main St., Lincoln Park, NJ
- “Stand Down Morristown,” offering at-risk and homeless veterans free supportive services, care and resources,
will be held Thursday, Nov. 3, 11 AM to 3 PM, at the Ukrainian-American Cultural Center, 60 North Jefferson Road, Whippany.
- Link Public Notice - Employees of the NJ State Parole Board (SPB) and members of the community are invited to offer comments as part of accreditation of the board by administered by the New Jersey Law Enforcement Accreditation Commission in conjunction with the New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police.
- Link Parole Board Welcomes Second Accreditation Assessment.
- Link Second Honor for NJ Parole Board Project
Protecting Law Enforcement Nationally.
- Link Camden's Cathedral Kitchen recently graduated the 15th Culinary Arts Training class while creating more success stories through food.
- Link June 21, 2016 Award-winning NJ Parole Board Project Helps Protect Police Nationally [pdf 30kB]
- Link June 16, 2016 Community Corrections Officials Look to Successful Past and Future Challenges [pdf 30kB]
- Link 2015 State Parole Board Annual Report [pdf 1MB]
- Link Restitution Hot-line FAQ [pdf 70kb]
- Link Most Wanted Fugitives [pdf 185kB]
- Link Regional Reentry Task Forces
- Link Student Intership Program Application [pdf 1.4mb]
- Read More