New Jersey Pinelands Commission (NJPC) Data Distribution Agreement
Users agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the following:
I. Description of Data to be Provided
The data provided herein are distributed subject to the following conditions and restrictions.
Subject Data Layers
For all data contained herein, NJPC makes no representations of any kind, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, nor are any such warranties to be implied with respect to the digital data layers furnished hereunder. NJPC assumes no responsibility to maintain them in any manner or form.
Terms of Agreement
1. Digital data received from the NJPC are to be used solely for internal purposes in the conduct of daily affairs.
2. The data are provided, as is, without warranty of any kind and the user is responsible for understanding the accuracy limitations of all digital data layers provided herein, as documented in this metadata file. Any reproduction or manipulation of the above data must ensure that the coordinate reference system remains intact.
3. Digital data received from the NJPC may not be reproduced or redistributed for use by anyone without first obtaining written permission from the NJPC. This clause is not intended to restrict distribution of printed mapped information produced from the digital data.
4. Any maps, publications, reports, or other documents produced as a result of this project that utilize NJPC digital data will credit the NJPC's Geographic Information System (GIS) as the source of the data with the following credit/disclaimer: "This (map/publication/report) was developed using New Jersey Pinelands Commission Geographic Information System digital data, but this secondary product has not been verified by NJPC and is not state-authorized."
5. Users shall require any independent contractor, hired to undertake work that will utilize digital data obtained from the NJPC, to agree not to use, reproduce, or redistribute NJPC GIS data for any purpose other than the specified contractual work. All copies of NJPC GIS data utilized by an independent contractor will be required to be returned to the original user at the close of such contractual work. Users hereby agree to abide by the use and reproduction conditions specified above and agree to hold any independent contractor to the same terms. By using data provided herein, the user acknowledges that terms and conditions have been read and that the user is bound by these criteria.