DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
8-01 MATERIALS TO BE
- Two complete sets of 230 MM x 230 MM contact photographs
providing full stereoscopic coverage of the project area.
- Two 510 MM x 610 MM photographic index maps.
- Two sets of all field notes, computation and adjustment
sheets, monument and other control description sheets for all field surveys
completed on the project including a control map, in hard and NJDOT compatible
- One complete set of annotated contact prints showing all
analytically generated supplemental control used on the project.
- If so employed by the Contractor, one bound copy of all
computer printout sheets showing the analytical aerotriangulation supplemental
control values and specifying the final control results in terms of root mean
- One complete set of maps and/or Contract plan sheets, as
stipulated and at the scale (s) specified by the NJDOT, on tracing sheets made
of dimensionally stable polyester-type plastic transparent film having a
minimum thickness of one tenth of a millimeter (0.10 MM).
- One or more overall index sheets showing all map and/or
Contract plan sheets covering the entire project on plastic film as specified
in (6) above.
8-02 PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
whatever guidelines are provided elsewhere within these Specification, the
NJDOT and the Contractor shall develop a mutually agreed-upon schedule for the
satisfactory completion and delivery of all work, products and services ordered
by the NJDOT. This schedule shall be
consistent with sound photogrammetric production concepts and procedures and
with the NJDOT’s need for the mapping.
8-03 BASIS FOR PAYMENT
- Payment shall consist of full compensation for all work
completed and accepted by the NJDOT, for defrayal of all fees and other costs,
for performance of extra work and alterations ordered by the NJDOT, and for
submission and delivery to the NJDOT according to the Proposal, the Contract
and any subsequent Addenda and Change Orders.
- Using whatever guidelines are provided elsewhere within
these Specifications, the Contractor and the NJDOT shall mutually agree on the
terms by which progress payments and the final payment shall be made for the completed work.