Fueling: New System With Tan Fuel Card
Your tan fuel card will work with the Assetworks Fuel Terminal
- Prompt: Select fuel pump number press enter
- Prompt: Insert slowly / remove card
- Prompt: Enter odometer reading press enter
- Prompt: Pump Ready: insert nozzle, turn-on pump, and begin to fuel vehicle
Please enter the correct odometer reading. Drivers omitting or entering careless odometer readings are doing damage to the database, which controls mileage reporting, maintenance scheduling, and mileage per gallon figures.
Fueling: New System With Fuel Ring
If your vehicle is equipped with a fuel ring.
To Start Fueling:
Insert Nozzle into Filler neck on car (do not turn on dispenser)
- At the Fuel Terminal, Select pump number and press “ENTER” button
- Start Dispenser by turning on handle
- Begin Fueling (Squeeze trigger on fuel nozzle)
When finished, remove fueling nozzle from filler neck, turn off dispenser, hang nozzle on dispenser
If your vehicle is equipped with a fuel ring your fuel card will not work.
Questions - Problems – Comments Call Transportation Services:
Fuel Management: 609-292-4892 or 609-984-5272