RETIREMENT ESTIMATE CALCULATORS
For Members of the Teachers' Pension and Annuity
Click here for Public
Employees' Retirement System (PERS) or Police
and Fireman's Retirement System (PFRS) calculators
- Calculators estimate the Maximum Option for retirement available to members of the Teachers' Pension and Annuity Fund (TPAF).
- If you indicate the birthdate of a beneficiary, the calculator will also
estimate survivor options for that beneficiary.
- DO NOT APPLY FOR RETIREMENT
BENEFITS BASED ON THIS ESTIMATE. The calculator is provided
as a convenience to our members and is intended only for use
in long-range retirement planning.
- The calculation is based solely on the information you provide. It does not access any of the salary or service information
maintained by the Division of Pensions and Benefits.
- If you are within two years of retirement obtain
an "official" estimate of retirement benefits online using
the Member Benefits Online System (MBOS) or by calling the Automated Information System at (609) 292-7524.
- Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers are recommended. Safari and Chrome users may encounter errors.
Select the TPAF Membership Tier that matches your enrollment date and click the button below.