State Health Benefits Program and
School Employees' Health Benefits Program
HEALTH BENEFITS MOBILE PHONE APPLICATIONS
Personalized information in the palm of your hand
Aetna, Horizon, and Express Scripts have developed applications for the iPhone, smartphones, and other web-enabled mobile devices to provide State Health Benefits Program (SHBP) or School Employees’ Health Benefits Program (SEHBP) members with plan information "on the go."
Mobile Applications for
Aetna | Horizon/NJ DIRECT | Express Scripts Prescription
Aetna Mobile App
Aetna Freedom, Aetna HMO, and Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO) members
Connect to Aetna right now from a cell phone, smartphone, or other web-enabled mobile device and access Aetna's most popular online tools from just about anywhere!
When someone goes to Aetna.com from their mobile phone's web browser, they can:
- Find a doctor, dentist, or other facility
- Look up a claim
- Access your personal health record
- View your Aetna member ID card
- Obtain a summary of medical and/or dental plan balances by plan or covered family member
It’s safe, quick, and easy. Just type Aetna.com in your mobile browser or check your device's App Store for availability.
For additional details visit the Aetna Moble information page.
With Aetna, good health information is always at your fingertips!
Horizon BCBSNJ Mobile App
Horizon Blue App for NJ DIRECT and Horizon HMO members
With the Horizon Blue App, NJ DIRECT and Horizon HMO members can use a hand-held device to find
everything from health plan options and information to Horizon's Online Provider Directory, which offers
quick and easy access to contact information for our 72 network hospitals and over 28,000 physicians
and health care professionals located across New Jersey.
Staying connected is easier than ever, with essential information right at
your fingertips. By downloading the Horizon Blue App to an iPhone® or Android™,
you will have quick access to:
- Horizon's Online Provider Directory;
- Benefit information such as copayments, coinsurance and deductibles;
- Authorizations and Referrals;
- Claims Information;
- Identification Cards;
- Manage of your Account/Profile; or
- Contact Horizon.
Go to the iPhone® or Google™ App store today and search “Horizon Blue” for the free download.
Express Scripts Pharmacy Mobile App
Express Scripts Prescription Plan members
(formerly Medco Health Solutions)
Now with added new features, the Express Scripts Pharmacy mobile app is available at no cost for iPhone® Android™ and BlackBerry® smartphones to help to stay on track with taking your medications as prescribed, obtain prescription refills and renewals, safety alerts, and potential savings!
New features of the Express Scripts mobile app include:
- Easy Registration — Register for the mobile app and Express-Scripts.com to immediately begin using the mobile app features.
- Locate a Pharmacy — Use your current location or a Zip code to easily locate in-network, preferred and non-preferred retail pharmacies to fill prescriptions, view pharmacy contact information, and get directions.
- Transfer to Home Delivery — Request home delivery for medications taken on an ongoing basis that are currently obtained from a retail pharmacy.
- Drug information — Search detailed drug information by medication name, condition, or drug category to see potential side effects, drug interactions, and more.
Other features include:
- Refills and Renewals — Quickly and easily manage your home delivery prescriptions – refill and renew them right from your phone.
- Pharmacy Care Alerts — Review your personalized alerts to help ensure that you are following your treatment plan as prescribed by your doctor.
- Medicine Cabinet — View your medications and set reminders for when to take them or notify you when you are running low.
- Get Personalized Alerts — Get alerts for possible health risks related to your medications. You can also add over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements to check for possible interactions with your prescriptions.
- Order Status — Quickly and easily manage you home delivery prescriptions right from your phone.
- My Rx Choices — Look up potential lower-cost prescription options available under your plan and discuss them with your doctor—even while you’re still in the doctor’s office.
- Prescription ID Card — Don’t have your prescription ID card in your wallet? No problem. Use your phone to display a virtual card that you can show at the pharmacy.
The Express Scripts mobile app is available to members using the following mobile devices: Apple iPhone®4/4s/5 or iPad; Android™ OS 2.3 or later; BlackBerry® Bold/Tour/Curve/Curve2 OS 4.5 or later or Storm/Storm2 OS 4.7 or later.
Go to your smartphone’s app store, search for “Express Scripts” and download it for free today.
*If you haven’t yet registered on Express-Scripts.com, please go to the Express-Scripts Web site to get your Express-Scripts.com user ID and password.