Governor Chris Christie • Lt.Governor Kim Guadagno  
The Official Web Site For The State of New Jersey - Department of Treasury
Global Navigation
FAQs Departments/ Agencies Services A to Z NJ Home Page
Division of Taxation

For a business entity to remain in good standing, it must submit annual reports. You may determine if an annual report is outstanding by:

  • Ordering either a short or long form standing certificate. This may be done online and the fee will vary depending on the entity type. For corporations and limited partnerships, the fee is $25.00.
  • Checking through the online annual report filing system. You will need to enter the 10-digit entity number, the business type, and the month and year the business was originally formed or authorized to do business in New Jersey. Prompts will take you to Step 2 where any outstanding reports will be indicated. If you do not have the information required to access the file, you may obtain the necessary information by ordering a standing certificate.

    Standing Certificates
    Online Annual Report Filing System
    Public Record Guide

Last Updated: Tuesday, 01/31/12

Revenue: Home | Registrations | Certifications | Tax Filings | NJBGS | Refund Policy | Contact us
Treasury: Home | ServicesPeopleBusinesses | Divisions/AgenciesFormsContact Us
NJ Home | Services A to Z | Departments/Agencies | FAQs
Copyright © State of New Jersey, 1996 -
This site is maintained by the Division of Revenue and Enterprise Services.

Accessibility Statement Legal Statement Privacy Notice Contact Us Open Public Records Act