- Individual Income Tax Payment
This page is for Income Tax payments, filings, and inquiries – as well as for repayments of excess property tax relief benefits (Senior Freeze or Homestead Benefit). It cannot be used to make Inheritance or Estate Tax payments. Pay other taxes online.
- Use this option if you want to:
- File for an extension of a deadline for income tax filings.
- Pay income taxes only by credit or debit card (fee applies) or arrange for a payment to be deducted from your bank account (e-check).
- Schedule payments or modify an existing payment
- Make Estimated Income Tax payments and track your account.
- Pay bills resulting from corrections in Senior Freeze (Property Tax Reimbursement) or Homestead Benefit payments.
- This option is designed to assist taxpayers in resolving delinquencies or deficiencies. Use it to:.
- View tax debts and make payments.
Bills that are less than 60 days old may not be listed.
- View a history of your payments made to resolve overdue tax payments.
- Modify or cancel a deduction from your bank account. (e-check)
- Make a payment toward your approved installment payment plan.