New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A., 54:49-13a and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Ten North Broad Limited Liability Company
T/A: Frank’s Pizza
10 North Broad Street, Trenton, NJ 08608
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
All contents of Pizza Shop, which include pizza ovens, mixer, and other kitchen equipment. Please contact the Mid-Jersey Regional Office for further details
LOCATION OF SALE:
10 North Broad Street
Trenton, NJ 08608
DATE AND TIME: SOLD
- Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid immediately following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Thursday, September 12, 2013, at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Mid-Jersey regional office at 3600 Quakerbridge Plaza Dr., Building 9, 3rd Floor Hamilton, NJ 08619, or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- All items must be removed by 3:30 PM Thursday September 12, 2013. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies and property.
- Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- The property is sold “as is”. The winning bidder must have a licensed plumber and/or electrician disconnect all gas, electric and water connections on the day of removal.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPERTY MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Supervising Investigator, Andrew Walachy