Important Notice for Earned Income Tax Credit Claimants with Pending Refunds
The Division of Taxation has expanded your options for complying with our request for additional documentation:
- If you have been asked to supply a copy of your Social Security card(s), you may send ONE of these items:
If you have been asked to supply final pay stubs for all the jobs you worked in 2012, and those are not available, you may instead send any 2012 paystub for each job you worked that year.
- Social Security cards, or
- US Passports, Driver’s Licenses, or
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) authorization letters for yourself and spouse/partner (if you filed a combined return).
- If you do not have any of these on hand, you may submit an affidavit available for download
Should you have additional questions, you may call the Division’s Customer Service Center for assistance during normal business hours: 609 292-6400.