The administrative offices of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority are located at 581 Main Street in Woodbridge and are open between 9:00 a.m. & 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.For directions. The mailing address is PO Box 5042, Woodbridge, NJ 07095-5042. To reach the administrative offices by phone between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, call (732) 750-5300.
The Statewide Traffic Management Center is located on Route 184 in Woodbridge Township. For directions.
To communicate with us by email:
- Use this address for general questions, comments or concerns
- Use this address for questions, comments or concerns related specifically to E-ZPass
E-ZPass Customer Service Center
- 1-888-AUTO-TOLL (1-888-288-6865)
Accident Report Requests
- 866-495-4206 or www.buycrash.com
New Jersey State Police Troop D
For emergencies anywhere on the Garden State Parkway or the New Jersey Turnpike please dial 911.
For all non-emergencies and you would like to speak with New Jersey State Police, Troop D please call 732-441-4500 and use one of the extensions listed below:
Garden State Parkway
- North - Bloomfield Station Ext. 3400
- Central - Holmdel Station Ext. 7400
- South - Bass River Station Ext. 5900
New Jersey Turnpike
- North - Newark Station Ext. 1401
- Central - Cranbury Station Ext. 4400
- South - Moorestown Station Ext. 3222