- Camden 1 – Copewood & Davis Sts (ended 2008)
- Camden 2 – 266 Spruce St (began 2013)
- Chester – 50 North Rd
Air Toxics Trends
More graphs and information can be found in the Air Toxics section of the annual Air Quality Report.
All Stations Descriptions.
Health Benchmark – a chemical-specific air concentration above which there may be an effect on human health, such as an increased risk of developing cancer or some noncancer health effect.
- Elizabeth – NJ Turnpike Interchange 13
- New Brunswick – Rutgers Gardens (ended 2015)
- Rutgers – 67 Ryders Ln, E. Brunswick (began 2016)