Services A-Z Departments/Agencies FAQs NJ Home
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection  
NJDEP Homedepheader
Bureau of Pretreatment and Residuals
NJDEP Division of Water Quality
bluearrow Industrial Discharges to Sewer Plants
bluearrow Requirements for Publicly Owned Sewage Treatment Plants
bluearrow Dental Amalgam Program
bluearrow Residuals, Biosolids, Sewage Sludge
bluearrow Interactive Sewage Sludge
Mapping Tool
bluearrow Residuals General Permits
bluearrow SIU Application Forms and Checklists
bluearrow Residual Application Forms and Checklists
left bar Find Forms | Contact Us rightbar

Residual General Permits


Sludge Quality General Permits (S4G), (S3G), (S2G), (S1G), (SXG), (WTRG), and (SQIG)

These general permits implement the provisions of the Sludge Quality Assurance Regulations for residual quality and quantity monitoring for Domestic Treatment Works and, industrial and public water treatment systems that generate a residual.


Land Application of Food Processing By-Products General Permit (EG)

This general permit authorizes the distribution and land application of food processing by-products for a class of food processing operations.


Residuals Transfer Facilities General Permit (ZG)

This general permit authorizes qualifying residuals transfer facilities that temporarily store liquid sewage sludge and grease prior to transfer to duly permitted or approved residuals management operations.




NJ Home

Department:  NJDEP Home | About DEP | Index by Topic | Programs/Units | DEP Online
Statewide: NJ Home | Services A to Z | Departments/Agencies | FAQs

Copyright © State of New Jersey, 1996-2019

Last Updated: June 18, 2019