NJ Department of Environmental Protection
Bureau of Licensing & Registrations
PO Box 420 – MC 401-04E
Trenton, NJ 08625-0420
Application for the Initial Registration of a Pesticide Product
NOTE: ALSTAR system subscribers do not need to submit this application!
- Use this form to register pesticide products in NJ for the first time. Do not use this form to renew products.
- Be sure to enter all the information required for the Registrant (the entity whose name appears on the product label) & the Billing Party (the entity who will be responsible for the registration paperwork, including paying any registration fees). Each unique combination of Registrant & Billing Party equates to a NJDEP Program Interest ID. If the combination of Registrant & Billing Party entered below already has a NJDEP Program Interest ID, please be sure to enter it in the space provided.
- You can register up to 10 products using this form. If you have more than 10 products to register, complete another, separate form. Only products that have the same Registrant & Billing Party can be grouped on the same form.
- For each product listed, you will have to email the NJDEP a copy of the finished product label, in PDF format. The email address to send the labels to is: email@example.com. The subject line of the email must be in the format 'Initial Pesticide Registration Submitted MM/DD/YYYY for [Registrant Name]'. Note: This email address is ONLY for submitting labels for initial product registration.
- You will be billed for the required registration fee for initial product registration after the products are downloaded into the NJDEP product registration system. Once billed, you will be able to pay for them by using the NJDEP Online Pesticide Product Registration service.