the office at
Monitor and enforce compliance with
federal and state statutes relative to minority
and women business participation in the department's
Upcoming Contract Opportunities
Contract opportunities for projects funded by the NJ Infrastructure Bank may be found at the following website: https://www.njib.gov/
of the Unit
- Review contract documents, project sponsor
and contractor utilization plans.
- Perform contract compliance reviews in accordance
with pre-determined schedule in order to ascertain
a project sponsor's progress toward achieving
socially and economically disadvantaged business
- Provides assistance in the development of
contract documents, project sponsor and contractor
SED utilization plans.
- Attendance and participation in pre-construction
conferences, permit coordination meetings, SED
pre-bid meetings and other meetings involving
the solicitation and utilization of socially
and economically disadvantaged firms (SEDs)
on EPA/DEP funded projects.
- Provides technical assistance regarding the
solicitation and utilization of socially and
economically disadvantaged firms (SEDs) to project
sponsors, engineering firms, municipalities,
public and private water companies, contractors,
project compliance officers and subcontractors.
- Provides training for project compliance
officers in the administration of the SED program.