2003 Award Recipients
Preservation Awards Presented in Trenton
The New Jersey Department
of Environmental Protection (DEP) , Historic Preservation Office and NJ
Historic Sites Council presented nine awards recognizing the steadfast efforts
of individuals, organizations and government agencies to preserve the State's
valuable resources at the annual New Jersey Historic Preservation Awards
Ceremony at the Masonic Temple, Trenton, on May 8, 2003. Assistant Commissioner
for Natural and Historic Resources
and Deputy State Historic Peservation Officer Marc Matsil welcomed the recipients
and guests, and read the Governor's Historic Preservation Week proclamation.
Emrich, newly appointed Executive Director of Preservation
New Jersey, Inc., was the guest speaker the ceremony. Mr. Emrich was
previously the principal of Urban Prospects, Inc., a historic preservation
and resource development consulting firm in Dallas, Texas, his home town.
Ron served as President of Preservation Texas and Executive Director of
both the Grapevine Heritage Foundation and the Landmarks Preservation Council
of Illinois prior to beginning Urban Prospects, Inc. Recently, Mr. Emrich
developed cirriculum for graduate level historic preservation studies as
an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the School of Community & Regional Planning,
University of Texas at Arlington. His distinguished volunteer affiliations
include the Board of Advisors of the National Alliance of Preservation Commissions,
the Board of Directors of Preservation Action and the National Trust for
Historic Preservation, among many others. Ron Emrichĺs long list of achievements
includes numerous and varied awards and publications affirming his lifelong
dedication to historic preservation.
for outstanding "Contributions or Excellence" were presented to the
Episcopal Church, Phase One Church Restoration, Plainfield City, Union
House Historic Structures Report, Franklin Township, Somerset County
of Historic Walnford, Upper Freehold Township, Monmouth County
Milford French Huguenot Cemetery Preservation Project, New Milford Township,
City, Union County.
1892, Grace Episcopal Church is a reminder of Plainfield's grander days.
Like so many other medium sized cities in New Jersey, Plainfield was a quiet
village until the arrival of the railroad in the 19th century. Its green
setting and proximity to the urbanized areas of northern New Jersey and
New York made it the logical destination for people of new wealth and those
wishing to escape the comparative congestion of bigger cities.
The church, like the
city itself, grew substantially over the next several decades with several
large additions constructed through the 1950s. The church complex boasts
many interconnected buildings and various spaces that contain meeting rooms,
worship spaces, classrooms and an assembly hall. The built area makes for
an enormous complex that stretches from one city block to another. A notable
chruch feature is the seventh carillon installed in the United States.
The preservation of
church buildings, as a resource type, poses serious challenges. Grace Episcopal
Church represents a diverse community set in the heart of Plainfield. A
major part of the mission of this church has been to assist the local community
and provide outreach support. Because of pressing needs in the community,
the church's resources were directed outward. Like most urban centers in
New Jersey, Plainfield has experienced a drain on population and wealth
in the years since 1950. The
church has struggled to balance delivering services and programs with maintaining
this very large complex of historic buildings.
The goal of this project
was to take care of the immediate needs, or Phase 1, of the long-range preservation
plan. Work included: the restoration of unstable masonry on the tower, chimneys,
Seventh Street Narthex fašade elevation; the replacement of the roof at
the Narthex with new standing seam metal to match the original; the repair/replacement
of failing roof drainage systems on the roofs to be restored and the Transept
roofs; structural repairs to the roof framing along the eaves; structural
repairs to the Narthex floor; the restoration of the front door to the Narthex;
and, the restoration of the wagon wheel stained glass window.
with most preservation projects, surprise and flexibility are the norm,
and Grace Church was no exception. Once the construction contract was awarded
and the scaffolding installed, the architects found the entire top section
of the tower in an unsafe and hazardous condition ready to collapse on top
of the nave roof. All options were carefully considered and additional funds
were raised for the project to proceed. Project
success is credited to the collaboration of the project team.
Congregation and Vestry of Grace Episcopal Church, Reverand Carolyn Eklund;
Architects (Annabelle Radcliffe-Trenner, Susan Natale and Maribel Beas),
Femenella & Assoc.,
Inc., Stained Glass Conservator; Robert Silman Associates, Structural Engineer;
Daedalus, Cost Estimato', Schtiller and Plevy, Contractor; and the NJ Historic
Trust for project funding.
Back to Top
New Jersey's Past: Historical Archaeology in the Garden State
A 2003 historic preservation award was presented to Richard Veit and Rutgers
University Press for Digging New Jersey's Past: Historical Archaeology
in the Garden State. Author Richard Viet presents the nuts and bolts
of archaeology in the Garden State by beginning with a basic summary of
how archaeologists work: How
do they select a site for an archaeological dig? How do they excavate those
sites? What happens to the artifacts and relics they unearth? He then then
moves on to discuss the state's history, reveal the broad variety of archaeological
sites that are found here, and provide advice on how interested individuals
can become involved with archaeology in New Jersey.
Veit is an assistant Professor of history and anthropology and a member
of the graduate faculty in history in the Department of History and Anthropology
at Monmouth University, since 1996. He also directs Monmouth University's
Center for New Jersey History. In 1977, as a nine-year-old, he volunteered
on an archaeological excavation in Westfield, New Jersey at the suggestion
of his father, a history and geography teacher. That experience left a lasting
impression. After completing his undergraduate education at Drew University,
he began working in cultural resource management. In 1991 he received his
M.A. in anthropology from the College of William and Mary. He completed
his Ph.D. in anthropology at the University of Pennsylvania in 1997.
He has published widely
in professional journals and recently served as guest editor for a special
volume of the Journal of Middle Atlantic Archaeology titled Contact and
Historic Period Archaeology in the Delaware Valley. He is an active
member of a variety of professional organizations and serves as an officer
of the Archaeological Society of New Jersey.
L. Schuyler with the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and
Anthropology notes in his forword for the book, "ůVeit takes a selective
approach and weaves together the excitement of archaeological discovery
with the stories these discoveries can tell us about key events and major
topics in successive period of the state's history. Digging New Jersey's
Past reflects the state of archaeological research in the region. Some
topics have been well explored and reported, while others have yet to be
approached by excavators. In providing this first synthesis, Veit both highlights
the unfolding story and contribution of archaeology to New Jersey history
and clearly shows that the mystery and excitement of discovery await us
Back to Top
Peter Mott House
Borough, Camden County
Threatened with demolition
by a developer planning to construct 20 homes, the Lawnside Historical Society
was formed to rescue the Peter Mott House. They sucessfully convinced the
developer to donate the house and surrounding land to the Society, and began
formulating plans for its preservation and use in interpreting the history
of Lawnside, the only African-American incorporated municipality.
The Town of Lawnside
was originally called Free Haven, then changed its name to Lawnside in 1887
(when a rail station was built in the town). In the 1920s, with an African
American mayor and councilmen, the New Jersey legislature established the
town as an independent "Negro Borough" and Lawnside became the only African
American incorporated municipality in New Jersey. Peter Mott lived in the
house from its construction in 1845 to near the time of his death in 1881.
Mott and his wife, Elizabeth Ann Thomas, provided assistance to runaway
slaves. As a free Black farmer, he also served as the first Sunday School
Superintendent at Snow Hill Church.
The Peter Mott house
is associated with the history of resistance, individualism and achievement
by Blacks and Whites in the abolition movement. The site will also be listed
on the New Jersey Women's Heritage Trail for its association with Mrs. Jarena
Lee, the first female preacher of Mount Pisgah A.M.E. Church.
Work on the Peter Mott
House included lifting the house off of its foundation, rebuilding the foundation
with new concrete footings, and building new masonry foundation walls with
brick exterior to match the 19th century appearance. A modern patio and
addition were demolished. The brick chimney was rebuilt. The original deteriorated
fenestration and other exterior wood was restored. The outermost layer of
asphalt and modern shingle siding was removed to allow restoration of the
wood clapboard beneath. The original clapboards, where salvageable, were
consolidated, painted, and reused. All the windows were restored and repaired,
retaining the 19th century sashes and replacing altered sashes. The extant
19th century exterior doors were restored, with missing doors reconstructed
to match surviving examples. Sills and frame were repaired or, where missing,
re-built to match. The basement bulkhead was restored.
second phase of work included modern amenities such as grading to accommodate
accessibility, a bathroom and HVAC system, electrical upgrading, and interior
Lawnside Historical Society; Westfield Architects, Project Architects; Theodore
Nickles Building and Construction, Phase I Contractor; Robert Frizell Builders,
Phase II Contractor.
Back to Top
Cape May Design Guidelines
May City, Cape May County
25 year preservation history, the City of Cape May had amended its own ordinance
so many times that the numerous amendments were creating great confusion
and were negatively impacting the Historic Preservation Commission's effectiveness.
The Governing Body created an advisory committee comprised of members from
the historic preservation commission, planning board, zoning board and code
enforcement office, as well as a liaison from the Governing Body with legal
advice from attorney Michele Donato.
With their new ordinance
in place in February 2000, Cape May applied to the Certified Local Government
program to become eligible for a technical assistance grant. Once the grant
was awarded, the committee and selected consultants spent countless hours
pouring over materials and honing the language and images contained in the
Recognizing that a
certain level of comfort must be reached with the implementation of new
design standards, members of the governing body, planning board and zoning
board were all active participants in the development of this document.
Cape May, although
most would view it as the quintessential heritage tourism success story,
was in fact beginning to suffer under the weight of its own popularity and
inflexible guidelines. Tension between providing enhanced tourism and maintaining
the true architectural ambiance and historical significance of a seaside
resort often resulted in community conflict.
making this award to the Cape May City Design Standards, genuine credit
is given to a community effort that has resulted in a regulatory framework
that everyone can benefit from. The guidelines are easy to read and understand.
They are graphically interesting and supplemented by good quality photographs
and packed with useful information. And they are comprehensive. Implementing
these standards will return the work of the historic preservation commission
to one of preserving historical character and not one of deciphering taste
example will surely be adapted by many New Jersey towns who are struggling
with similar issues.
Watson & Henry Associates (Penny Watson and Leila Hamroun), Guidelines Preparation;
Anne Feinstein, Graphic Design; Mayor, Jerome E. Inderwies and the Cape
may Municipal Council; City Administrator Luciano Corea; and the Cape may
Historic preservation Commission members Skip loughlin, Corbin Cogswell,
Victor Benson, Philippa Campbell, Tom Carroll, Marianne Gaffney, Marianne
Schatz, John Leo and James McBride.
Back to Top
of the Range Finder Tower at Fort Mott State Park
Township, Salem County
Fort Mott is a largely
intact defensive fortification from the Endicott Period and part of a three-fort
defense system designed for the Delaware River. While construction began
at the fort in 1872, the majority of what exists today was built in 1896
when there were two years of rushed construction in preparation for the
Spanish-American War. Using a combination of natural topography and man
made changes, Fort Mott was built to protect the mouth of the Delaware and
the important cities and industries to the north. In 1897, the fort was
named after Major General Gersham Mott, a native of Burlington, with a notable
Civil War Record. The Range finder Tower was built in 1902 when the technology
was devised to increase the accuracy of the aiming techniques of the guns.
One of two fire control towers at the fort, it consists of a central column
of riveted steel over concrete that is surrounded by a square shaped network
of steel skeletal supports. Surmounting this structure is a tin sided observation
cabin with horizontal slit type windows on all four sides. The cabin in
reached by a stair that winds up two of the sides to enter on the inland
side. The Tower is an early example of the range finding technology that
was devised at the turn of the century. It is one of the few, if not the
only, tower from this era still standing in New Jersey.
In the Fall of 2001,
the cabin was removed intact from the base and transported to a steel fabricating
shop where the restoration was to occur, At the shop, restoration included
repair and select replacement of the wood framing and wood decorative elements
including vertical bead board finishes and plank floor. The roof ventilator
and cabin door were restored, as were the original stair and handrail. The
glass and metal skylight system and observation shutters were beyond repair
and built new to match the original features as was the metal roof top finial
which was replicated according to historic documentation including historic
The structural support
system was fabricated in the shop to match the original. The restored cabin
was re-erected in place. The center concrete column encased in riveted steel
remained in place and was restored and painted following the paint analysis.
A new wire mesh guard system was required by code on the exterior stair.
project was completed in the summer of 2002 and is now open to visitors.
It is the only tower from this era open to the public in New Jersey and
tells an important story of the evolution of military construction and technology.
In some respects, this is a very simple and discrete project. But the care
and precision with which it was executed is exemplary. Having this resource
once again available for the general public expands the Fort's interpretive
potential. Understanding the complex strategy that is part of our coastal
defense system is integral to fully appreciating the complexity of current
NJ DEP, Division of Parks & Forestry; Holt Morgan Russell Architects, Project
P.C., Structural Engineer; and Merrell & Garaguso, Inc., Masonry Restoration.
Back to Top
Federal Street Bridge Rehabilitation Project
City, Camden County
Street Bridge is one of the most significant spans in the state. Technologically
it is a very early example of a patented design representing a milestone
in the development of moveable bridges. The Federal Street Bridge was built
in 1906, one year after Joseph Strauss invented (and five years before he
patented) his design for a bascule bridge with a pivoting counterweight
linkage. But its inner workings are only part of the reason this bridge
is so significant. It is also significant for its architectural style and
grace. It is the only documented example of its type in the region with
an architecturally designed finish, which raises the bridge to national
level significance. In an expression of the City Beautiful movement, the
utilitarian aspects of the bridge are hidden behind a classically inspired
concrete veneer as richly detailed as a public building of the period. That
turn of the century investment in civic pride and beauty was echoed a century
later when the bridge was successfully and sensitively rehabilitated by
the New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT).
the Federal Highway Administration, NJDOT and the Historic Preservation
Office centered first upon what design features were important to the eligibility
of the bridge and then on possible approaches for restoring and stabilizing
the features deemed appropriate. One distinct feature of the bridge is its
use of concrete as a stucco to achieve the intended design. At the time
of the rehabilitation, the concrete was in serious condition, with many
spalled and cracked areas. Previous attempts to correct this condition had
actually worked to worsen it, by trapping excess moisture inside the concrete
and increasing the rate of spalling. Innovative methods for restoring and
coating the concrete were explored, and a new type of surface treatment
was selected that is more "breathable."
Since the heavy counterweight
is no longer necessary, it was removed and a lightweight replacement installed
to reduce strain on the remaining structure. New light fixtures were installed
to replace those missing and those badly deteriorated. All access to the
towers had been removed at an earlier date, but the remaining trapdoor entrances
were further sealed. Windows were replaced and the control rooms were cleaned
up. The remaining machinery was retained, although it remains in-operable
after exposure to the weather for many years.
The end result is the
rehabilitation of a structure retaining the original character defining
architectural features and incorporating modern materials to extend its
rehabilitation of the Federal Street Bridge was not mandated, but rather
selectively chosen and carefully executed by sensitive stewards. This bridge
will continue to reflect an age when the City of Camden's contribution to
arts and industry were paramount in South Jersey.
New Jersey Department of Transportation: Milind Kasbekar, Project Manager,
Nick Caiazza, Environmental Supervisor, and David Mudge, Cultural Resource
Manager; and Agate Construction Company, Inc., Contractor.
Back to Top
Wyckoff-Garretson House Historic Structures
Owned by the Meadows
Foundation, the Wyckoff-Garretson House is a rare intact example of Dutch
anchorbent house framing from one of the primary areas of Dutch colonization
in the New World. The house was constructed and occupied largely by only
two Dutch American Families - the descendents of John Wyckoff, the original
builder from Brooklyn, and those of Samuel Garretson, who purchased the
Wyckoff farm in 1800. What remains today is essentially the house as it
stood following Garretson's expansion in 1805.
It is the goal of the
Meadows Foundation to establish the Wyckoff-Garretson House as a center
for the interpretation of Dutch culture in in the Middlebush area of Somerset
County. Since the house retains a great amount of 18th and early 19th century
fabric, there is a signal opportunity for restoration of the building as
a house museum and interpretive center. The mission of the museum will be
to offer a restored Dutch farmhouse that presents a picture of life in Somerset
County during its earliest agricultural period, from 1675 to 1850.
This project's innovation
is derived by its comprehensive, team-oriented approach to the research,
documentation and writing of the historic structures report. Each section
was written and evaluated by team members before being issued. In so doing,
the historical chronology was improved and refined during the entire process
of drafting the study. This wonderful collaboration has produced a document
that resulted in the discovery of a significant Dutch-American farm building
that may now be added to the canon of American architectural history.
were utilized in the research, documentation and writing of the document.
Dendrochronology was employed for the dating of framing members in the house.
This resulted in astonishing information on the two episodes of construction,
dating the second definitively at 1805 and the first as after 1730, probably
late in the decade.
three architectural historians on the historical narrative to provide not
only information on the builders and owners of the house, but on the material
culture behind the construction of Dutch anchorbent frames.
of a phased preservation plan for the restoration of the house as a museum
will allow the Meadows Foundation to manage the complex restoration over
a period of ten or more years, using funding as it becomes available. In
addition, archaeological investigation of the larger site may be added to
the interpretation as information becomes available to the owners and curators
of the projected museum.
Mark Alan Hewitt, AIA, Principal Investigator; Janet Foster, Acroterion,
Conservetor; James B. Huffman, Engineer; Hunter Research, Archaeologists;
Clifford W. Zink, Preservation Consultant; and Dr. Gordon Jacoby, Lamont-Doherty
Earth Observatory for Dendrochronology. The
two volume document was funded by a grant from Somerset County Historic
Preservation Grant Program.
Back to Top
Restoration of Historic Walnford
Upper Freehold Township,
Walnford is a 36 acre
mill village and country estate listed on the New Jersey and National Registers
of Historic Places. Founded in 1734 around a grist mill, the site was purchased
in 1772 by the prominent Philadelphia Quaker merchant Richard Waln, who
named it Walnford. Five successive generations of the Waln family owned
Walnford for 200 years. The site was donated to the county in 1979. Over
the next 20 years, the County actively purchased additional lands to support
interpretive goals and protect its historic settting.
Waln's Mill, built
in 1873 on the foundations of an 1822 mill, closed its doors in 1917. Unlike
most 19th century water-powered mills, the mill building was never converted
to a new use and the mill machinery was never scavenged; the entire mill
remained intact for a remarkable seventy years after ceasing operation.
The late millwright Charles Howell called Waln's Mill "one of the best surviving
examples of a complete millstone flour mill in the eastern U.S."
The silted-up condition
of Crosswicks Creek no longer supplied sufficient power to operate the mill
by the original water-powered Risdon turbine, and a new power source had
to be sensitively integrated into the structure to drive the historic mill
machinery. The solution was an electric motor that powers a chain driven
hydraulic system that turns the main shaft at its base in the turbine pit.
Other work included restoration of the dam, stone raceway and mill foundation
walls, rebuilding of the bulkhead, drop logs, raceway bridge, and brick
floor in the cellar, exterior restoration, and the addition of life-safety
requirements for public use.
Built in 1773, the
5800 square foot Waln house is believed to be the largest pre-Revolutionary
house in Monmouth County. A Historic Structures Report was prepared to establish
the construction chronology and restoration basis for the house and, because
of its solid research and recommendations, it also set the stage for the
rest of the site restoration.
Exterior work included
repairs to the heavy timber framing, with concentrated work on the roof
framing, replacement of the slate, metal and wood shingle roofs; new copper
gutters and leaders, restoration of the stone foundation, repair of wood
sash windows, shutters, doors and exterior hardware and exterior painting,
based on analysis.
Interior work included
restoration of interior finishes to their 1915 appearance, restoration of
the caretaker's wing to early 20th century appearance, rehabilitation of
caretaker's interior to accommodate staff offices, new electrical, plumbing,
heating and ventilation systems and new fire detection and security systems.
The Carriage House
and Cow Barn were completed in 1879 and 1880's respectively. Work included
restoration and rebuilding of brick and stone foundations, replacement of
wood shingle roofs and lead coated copper gutters and leaders, repair of
heavy timber framing and clapboard siding, new wood plank floor in the carriage
house and new concrete floor for the cow barn, restoration of wood sash
windows, board and batten doors, hardware, and cupola with running stag
weathervane, installation of fire detection system, security system, and
lightning protection, and paint finishes based on paint analysis.
Seven farm outbuildings
were included in the final building restoration project - the Wagon Barn,
Corn Crib, Tool House, Pump House, smoke House, Tool Shed and Ice House.
The scope of the work was largely preservation and repair.
field schools, conducted by cooperative agreement with Rutgers University,
were held during the summers of 1992 and 1993. Informative interpretive
panels have been sensitive integrated throughout the complex. Thanks
to the effort of Monmouth County Park System, Walnford has been preserved
as the centerpiece of the 1200 acre Crosswicks Creek Park.
Monmouth County Park System: James J. Truncer, Director, Gail L. Hunton,
Project Manager, Howard Wikoff, Assistant Superintendant of Parks, Stephen
Mathews, Construction Inspector, and the master plan committee for Historic
Walnford: Bruce Gollnick, David Compton, Spencer Wickham, Joseph V. Sardonia,
Faith Hahn, Sarah Bent and Jeff Szalc. Funding was provided in part by the
NJ Historic Trust and land acquisition was supported by the New Jersey Conservation
Foundation and the Monmouth Conservation Foundation. Waln's
Watson & Henry Associates, Project Architects; Hall Construction, Contractor;
Jim Kricker, Rondout Woodworking, Mill Machinery Restoration; and Hunter
Research, Archaeologists. Waln
Watson & Henry Associates, Architects, and Dan-Za General Constractors,
Contractor (Exterior Restoration); Jan Hird Pokorny Associates, Architects
and Arvid N. Myhre Building Construction (Interior Restoration); Dr. Rebecca
Yamin, John Milner Associates, Archaeologist. Carriage House and Cow
Barn Restoration: Marianna Thomas Architects, Arvid N. Myhre Building
Construction, Contractor, Dr. Rebecca Yamin, John Milner Associates, Archaeologist.
Historic Building Architects, Bob Frizell Builders, Contractor, Dr. Rebecca
Yamin, John Milner Associates, Archaeologist.
Back to Top
New Milford French Huguenot Cemetery Preservation Project
Milford Borough, Bergen County
and cleaning the New Milford French Huguenot Cemetery was taken on by the
Girl Scout Troop 52 in New Milford to fulfill the requirements for the Silver
Award Youth Historic Perservation or History. These young women wanted to
take on a project that gave back to the community and specifically, to the
Borough of New Milford. This particular project was a culmination of Troop
52's on-going commitment to involvement in the historical affairs within
order to publicize and spark interest in, and support for, New Milford's
newly reformed Historical Commission, Troop members dressed in period colonial
dresses (home sewn) and walked in the 2002 Memorial Day Parade for the New
Milford Historical Preservation Commission; they held a garage sale with
all the proceeds benefiting the New Milford Historic Preservation Commission
and staffed petition tables in support of the "Gateway to Historic New Bridge
Landing" enhancement project.
Cemetery is the oldest cemetery in Bergen County. It contains the graves
of the first French settlers here, among them, that of Marie Demarest who
died in 1681. The women began their project with extensive historical research.
An inventory was done between 1902-1908 and this document was used as the
basis for the work. The women contacted the Bergen County Cultural and Historic
Affairs office to obtain advice on how to clean, photograph and inventory
headstones. They interviewed other local historians.
all the debris was cleaned up, including garbage, leaves and fallen branches;
they removed vegetation that had overgrown headstones in one corner of the
cemetery. Garbage bags and work gloves were donated by a local market.
Once cleaned, the scouts
decided to work in groups of three, one to record the data, one to measure
and read inscriptions and one to digitally photograph each headstone. The
Scouts also learned to use mirrors and the sun to get the best possible
picture of a headstone. In one instance, the young women were confronted
with a preservation dilemma, where an old rotted tree had grown up through
a headstone and was in danger of falling and possibly damaging either other
headstones. The women debated what to do and worried that remains of the
deceased, Mary Ada Ely, may have been incorporated into the tree and it
should not be removed. Each Scout was required to work a minimum of 30 hours
to qualify for the Girl Scout Silver Award.
The inventory and photos
were placed in large binders and presented to the Borough of New Milford,
the Blauvelt-Demarest Foundation, and the Bergen County Division of Cultural
and Historic Affairs.
The project sparked
attention from local media. Visitors became so frequent that the Scouts
put up a sign detailing the project. Word of mouth spread and many residents
came to visit with their children, giving the Scouts the opportunity to
explain New Milford's history to interested families and their role in preserving
it. Most were fascinated by the connection between the deceased names and
the place names still extant in the town.
Members of Girl Scout
Troop 52: Nicole Angus, Kathy Carter, Abba Dela Cruz, Heather Drew, Kate
Drolshagen, Patty Duarte, Rachel Golden, Heather Oppelt, Jennifer Torpie,
Kristen Zaccaria; and Troop Leaders: Lynne Torpie and Viola Carter.
Back to Top