Groups Receiving $17,500 or more from the NJ State Mosquito Control Appropriation
To comply with posting of a list of attorneys, advisors, consultants, and any other person, firm, business, partnership, corporation or other organization which received any remuneration of $17,500 or more during the preceding fiscal year:
- Office of the Attorney General for counsel.
- New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station, Rutgers University for mosquito surveillance data management and interpretation; for the evaluation of the efficacy of insecticides for mosquito control; for the evaluation of surveillance by county mosquito control agencies in the state. ($194,500).
- Downstown Aero Crop Services, Inc. for the aerial application of mosquito control formulations ($276,883)
- Clarke Mosquito Control Products, Inc. for the purchase and delivery of mosquito control formulations ($187,883).
- NJ Department of Health and Senior Services, Public Health Environmental Laboratory for the testing of collected mosquito specimens and reporting of results for arboviruses ($180,000).
- Cape May County Department of Mosquito Control for the collection and testing of collected mosquito specimens and reporting of results for arboviruses ($54,500).
- NJ Division of Fish and Wildlife, Bureau of Fresh Water Fisheries (NJDEP) for the production and maintenance of stocks of predaceous mosquito eating fish ($25,000).
- NJ Division of Plant Industry, Beneficial Insect Laboratory (NJ Dep’t. of Agriculture) for the production of predaceous mosquito eating copepods ($35,000).