navigation bar
DEP Graphic  
Parks and Forestry Home Page DEP home page


How do I obtain a State Park Police report?
To request a New Jersey State Park Police report, download the Records Request Form, fill in completely and mail with required payment to:

New Jersey State Park Police
501 East State Street – 4th Floor
CN 404
Trenton, New Jersey 08625


NJ Motor Vehicle Accident Report - Self Complete Form "NJSR-1"

You must report within 10 days any accident occurring in NJ State resulting in injury to or death of any person, or damage to property of any one person in excess of five hundred dollars. ($500)



 Some files on this site require adobe acrobat pdf reader to view. download the free pdf reader  


bottom footer

parks and forestry: find a park | forestry | forest fire | natural lands | education | historic sites| historic preservation
department: njdep home | about dep | index by topic | programs/units | dep online
statewide: njhome | citizen | business | government | services A to Z | departments | search

Copyright © State of New Jersey, 1996-2007
Department of Environmental Protection
P. O. Box 402
Trenton, NJ 08625-0402

Last Updated: October 18, 2018

nj home citizen business government services a to z departments dep home contact dep privacy notice legal statement accessibility statement nj home