| | | | |
| | | | | |
City of Trenton's|
Saturday, June 8, 2019 (9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
Stacy Park, Trenton, New Jersey
Sponsored by: City of Trenton and
NJ Department of Environmental Protection
Fill out and print this page prior to hitting "Submit" below.
- Open to youth in grades 2 - 8/Derby is free of charge
- Youth must be pre-registered to participate
- Parents/guardians are required to attend on site (children without an adult will not be able to participate)
- Attendance is limited and filled on first-come, first-served basis
- Bring: protective eyewear(glasses, goggles), hat, sunscreen, water, snacks
- Derby will be held rain or shine; bring rain gear and plastic bags if needed
- Participants can walk or drive to Stacy Park
- Adults cannot fish without a license
After printing, sign on the bottom lines.
After submitting your registration, you will be emailed a confirmation number.
Add the confirmation number from this email to the printed page, and bring the
printed page with you to the Derby.
If questions contact: (609) 989-3108 or email@example.com
Confirmation Number: _________________ (Sent to you by email after submitting this form.)
Print Name of Parent/Guardian/Chaperone: ________________________________________
Signature of Parent/Guardian/Chaperone: _________________________________________