Water and Wastewater Licensing Board of Examiners
The Board (NJSA 58:11-18, 10 et seq.) advises and assists the Department in the preparation and administration of examinations conducted under the authority of the Water Supply and Wastewater Operators’ Licensing Act.
The Board of Examiners is comprised of nine members, three of which are representatives from the water works field, three from the wastewater field, and three representatives from the Department of Environmental Protection. Duties of the Board of Examiners include advising and assisting the Department in the preparation, administration and certification of licensed operator examinations.
The Board shall be comprised of certain personnel of the Department, and actively engaged licensed operators having at least five years experience in the operation of a system in the State of New Jersey and possessing a current Class 4 license for one or more systems at the time of appointment. The Board is appointed for a three year term by the Commissioner.
- Robert Genetelli, Chair, Wastewater
- Wendy Simone, Vice-Chair, Water Works
- Linda Ofori, DEP representative
- Charles Jenkins, DEP representative
- David Fields, Dep representative
- Ronald S. Anastasio, Wastewater
- JoAnn Mondsini, Wastewater
- Kouao-Eric Ekoue, Water Works
- James Mastrokalos, Water Works
To contact the Board, use the following information:
Mail Code 401-04Q
P.O. Box 420
401 East State Street
Trenton, New Jersey 08625