Following the transfer of the Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services to the Department of Health in October 2017, licensing for all mental health and substance abuse agencies is provided through the Department of Health’s Division of Certificate of Need and Licensing, Office of Licensing – Mental Health and Addiction Services (OOL-MH&AS).  OOL-MH&AS regulates programs serving persons with mental illness and substance use disorders.  Licensing for all developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries programs continues to be provided through the Department of Human Services, Office of Licensing.

Last Reviewed: 12/22/2017