Contact Us

Before submitting this form, please review the frequently asked questions.  Some information will need to be confirmed with your school, such as the address where your P-EBT card was mailed or what birthdate was submitted for your child(ren).

If you need a replacement card, contact your local county board of social services for assistance.
P-EBT benefits are paid at the end of the month. If you receive SNAP, your P-EBT benefits will not be available with your regular monthly benefit. If you have any other concerns about your P-EBT benefits, please fill out the form below. If you are not the parent/guardian of the student receiving the benefit, we may not be able to speak to you without the parent/guardian’s permission. 
If you are a school district, please use the email address provided to your school food authority to submit information or inquiries.

* indicates required field


Untitled Document
Which P-EBT benefits are you inquiring about?
Reason for Inquiry*