You are protected!
Haga clic en el botón "Translate" en la esquina superior derecha de esta página para verla en español.
All New Jersey workers – including members of immigrant and refugee communities – have protections under the law. If you believe you are entitled to overtime, lost wages, paid leave from work, or other benefits, we can help.
ASK WITHOUT FEAR
Worried your employer might take action against you for using or asking about your workplace rights? Our laws protect you from retaliation by a current or former employer.
Independent contractors & misclassification
- Rights and Protections for Workplace Health and Safety (Executive Order 192)
- What should NJ workers know?
- What should employers and businesses know?
- COVID-19 related discrimination
- Returning to work amid COVID-19
- Immigrant eligibility for COVID-19 relief programs
- Elegibilidad de los inmigrantes para programas de alivo de COVID-19