Reminder Regarding License Renewals from the SRPL Board
Attention: LSRP License Holders with the following expiration dates:
October 22, 2015
December 20, 2015
February 25, 2016
All other upcoming License Expiration Dates in 2015 and 2016
In order to avoid expiration of your LSRP License, please note the following reminder from the Site Remediation Professional Licensing Board.
- All continuing education requirements must be completed at the time of submittal of the license renewal application. For more details about continuing education requirements, visit www.nj.gov/lsrpboard/board/education/. A table of all continuing education programs approved by the Board and a table showing upcoming courses can also be found on this site.
Be sure to submit your renewal application on or before the renewal deadline, and submit the renewal fee by the date specified on the invoice. Application
filing dates are as follows:
- License Expiration: October 22, 2015 Renewal Applications to be submitted June 24, 2015 through July 24, 2015
- License Expiration: December 20, 2015 Renewal Applications to be submitted August 22, 2015 through September 21, 2015
- License Expiration: February 25, 2016 Renewal Applications to be submitted October 28, 2015 through November 27, 2015
- All other License Expiration dates: Renewal applications must be filed at least 90 days and no more than 120 days prior to the expiration of the license.
- License holders who do not satisfy the criteria outlined above will be subject to license expiration effective on the date their license expires. An LSRP with an expired license cannot continue to practice as an LSRP, and will be required to submit to the DEP a notification of dismissal for each site for which he or she has been retained.
- If you do not intend to renew your LSRP license, please notify the Board at your earliest convenience. As with item #3 above, LSRPs who do not intend to renew their license must file a notification of dismissal for each of their sites on or before their license expiration date.
If you have questions regarding this message please contact Executive Director Janine MacGregor at 609-984-3424 or SRPLBoardContact@dep.nj.gov.