- A Guide to Business Assistance Programs
- Starting a Business Checklist
- NJ License & Certification Guide
- Doing Business in NJ
Newsletters - Subscribe ✉
- October Updates: NJ Connections
- September Updates: NJ Connections
- August Updates: NJ Connections
- June Updates: Could Employee Ownership Be a Potential Exit Strategy?
- April Updates: More Info on New Laws Impacting NJ Employers: Retirement Savings & Pre-Tax Transit
- March Updates: The Latest on NJ Business Assistance/Incentives & Opportunity Zones
- January Updates: A New Manufacturing Resource & Real Estate Support; Plus NJBAC Small Business Advocates
- December Updates: Workforce Development & Energy Efficiency; Plus Staying Informed with NJBAC
- New Jersey's New Economic Plan, State Apprenticeship Program & Business Licensing Guide
- New State Labor Data, STEP Grant Update & NJBAC Guide
I Want Information For:
- New Jersey Opportunity Zones Program
- Business Assistance and Incentive Programs
- Site Evaluators & Mapping Tools
- Premier Business Services
- Starting a Business in New Jersey
- Finding Licenses & Permits
- International Trade/Export Assistance
- State Contracting
- Small Business Insurance
- Small Business Workshops Around NJ
New Jersey Business Action Center
Business Questions? NJBAC Has Answers!
Welcome to the NJ Business Portal. The Portal is designed to provide round the clock information you and your business needs to succeed in New Jersey. However you don’t need to go it alone. We are here to help!
The New Jersey Business Action Center (NJBAC) is a business-first resource that can help you get answers from government agencies, direct you to appropriate officials or contacts, facilitate meetings and follow-ups with regulatory agencies and so much more, all at no cost and strictly confidential.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, own a business on “Main Street”, are located on a corporate campus, or interested in expanding your products and services through export, we’re here for you. We are a business advocacy team within the NJ Department of State, dedicated to solving problems and maximizing growth opportunities. Please call our Business Helpline at 1-800-JERSEY-7 because “We are from state government and we are here to help your business grow!”
New Jersey Launches First Research Asset Database, ResearchwithNJ.com
This free database will help entrepreneurs and businesses discover thousands of experts in science, technology, engineering and mathematics and collaborate with our top five participating universities: Princeton, Rutgers, Rowan Universities, New Jersey Institute of Technology, and Stevens Institute of Technology. ResearchwithNJ.com is sponsored by New Jersey’s Office of the Secretary of Higher Education and the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
NJBAC Has Answers!
Call Our Business Helpline
1-800-Jersey-7 or Email
NJBAC Has Answers!
The New Jersey Business Action Center (NJBAC) is a business-first business advocacy team within the NJ Department of State, dedicated to solving problems and maximizing growth opportunities. Whether you are an entrepreneur, own a business on "Main Street", are located on a corporate campus, or interested in expanding your products and services through export, we're here for you.
"We are from state government and we are here to help your business grow!"
To view our Guide to Business Assistance Programs, please click here.Learn More About NJBAC