- A Guide to Business Assistance Programs
- Starting a Business Checklist
- NJ License & Certification Guide
- Doing Business in NJ
Newsletters - Subscribe ✉
- Operational Guidance for Reopening & Recovery
- Which Businesses May Reopen?
- The Status of the NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program Phase 2
- COVID-19 Impacted Your Business? New Jersey Wants to Hear From You
- Provisions on Resuming Business Operations
- COVID-19: Paycheck Protection Program Loans Still Available
- New Jersey's Severance-Pay Law Pushed Back Due to COVID-19
- Paycheck Protection Program Updates For NJ Businesses: NJ Connections
- April Updates: NJ Connections
- March Updates: NJ Connections
- February Updates: NJ Connections
- January Updates: NJ Connections
- January Special Alert
- December Updates: NJ Connections
I Want Information For:
- New Jersey Opportunity Zones Program
- Business Assistance and Incentive Programs
- Site Evaluators & Mapping Tools
- Premier Business Services
- Starting a Business in New Jersey
- Finding Licenses & Permits
- International Trade/Export Assistance
- State Contracting
- Small Business Insurance
- Small Business Workshops Around NJ
New Jersey Business Action Center
Business Questions? NJBAC Has Answers!
Welcome to the NJ Business Portal. The Portal is designed to provide round the clock information you and your business needs to succeed in New Jersey. However you don’t need to go it alone. We are here to help!
The New Jersey Business Action Center (NJBAC) is a business-first resource that can help you get answers from government agencies, direct you to appropriate officials or contacts, facilitate meetings and follow-ups with regulatory agencies and so much more, all at no cost and strictly confidential.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, own a business on “Main Street”, are located on a corporate campus, or interested in expanding your products and services through export, we’re here for you. We are a business advocacy team within the NJ Department of State, dedicated to solving problems and maximizing growth opportunities. Please call our Business Helpline at 1-800-JERSEY-7 because “We are from state government and we are here to help your business grow!”
For a complete list of workshops provided by the New Jersey Small Business Development Centers searchable by County, please click here.
New Jersey Launches First Research Asset Database, ResearchwithNJ.com
This free database will help entrepreneurs and businesses discover thousands of experts in science, technology, engineering and mathematics and collaborate with our top five participating universities: Princeton, Rutgers, Rowan Universities, New Jersey Institute of Technology, and Stevens Institute of Technology. ResearchwithNJ.com is sponsored by New Jersey’s Office of the Secretary of Higher Education and the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
NJBAC Has Answers!
Call Our Business Helpline
1-800-Jersey-7 or Email
NJBAC Has Answers!
The New Jersey Business Action Center (NJBAC) is a business-first business advocacy team within the NJ Department of State, dedicated to solving problems and maximizing growth opportunities. Whether you are an entrepreneur, own a business on "Main Street", are located on a corporate campus, or interested in expanding your products and services through export, we're here for you.
"We are from state government and we are here to help your business grow!"
To view our Guide to Business Assistance Programs, please click here.Learn More About NJBAC