Department of Transportation

Current Openings & Application Process

Foreign Degree Evaluation
Foreign Transcripts
Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a U.S. recognized evaluation service at your expense. Submit a copy of a course-by-course evaluation with each application that requires a college degree or credits. Civil Service Commission provides the requirments.

Last updated date: July 2, 2019 4:08 PM