The New Jersey Wind Port
The New Jersey Wind Port is the nation’s first purpose-built offshore wind marshaling port, promising to position New Jersey as a hub for the U.S. offshore wind industry.
The Port offers an unrivaled combination of:
- Purpose-built marshalling space
- Heavy-lift wharfs and component laydown areas
- Open access to the Atlantic Ocean (free of vertical restrictions)
- Short steaming distances to more than 50 percent of US offshore wind lease areas
- Access to a highly skilled trades and technical work force
Construction commenced in late 2021. To date, the project has exceeded over 200,000 manhours worked.