DOW provides the following services:
- Funds, monitors, and evaluates programs for the advancement of women;
- Develops new programs to serve women;
- Develops and analyzes policies that affect women;
- Educates the public;
- Refers women to direct service providers;
- Provides information on women's issue to the public;
- Provides technical assistance to agencies representing women;
- Represents women on boards, commissions, councils, committees, and task forces and provides input and recommendations on issues pertaining to the Division's Mission.
Click here for more information about the Division on Women.