Using multiple data sources to track workplace injury and illness, the New Jersey Department of Health Occupational Health Surveillance Unit develops intervention strategies and practical solutions to reduce hazards in New Jersey workplaces.
- Health care professionals: Download a Reporting Form
- Workplace Fatality Investigations Reports
- Cancer Concerns in My Workplace
- State-based Occupational Health Surveillance Clearinghouse
Quick access to educational materials and other resources from NJ and other states involved in occupational safety and health.
- NIOSH eNews
- List of Physicians in New Jersey Specializing in Occupational and Environmental Illness
- Workers’ Compensation
A program that provides benefits to employees who suffer job-related injuries or illnesses. This program is administered by the NJ Department of Labor & Workforce Development.