Send Us Your Child's Artwork
We are happy to recieve all ages & stages of children's artwork from 2-6 years old.
During these early years, it is the process of art & self expression that is the goal.
To submit your child's artwork:
- Have your child use 8 1/2" by 11" paper.
- Send us the artwork via post mail to:
- NJ Parent Link
NJ Department of Health
Division of Family Health Services
50 East State Street
PO Box 364
Trenton, NJ 08625-0364
- Enclose the original drawing and a signed copy of the NJ Parent Link Submission Agreement. (Print this page and sign.)
We will do our best, however, we can not guarantee, to return all original artwork to the address provided on the NJ Parent Link Submission Agreement.
Parent Link Submission Agreement:
Child's Name and Age:
Title or Description of Artwork:
- All art submissions to NJ Parent Link will be reviewed.
- Not all submissions will be selected for posting on the website.
- Children's art work selected for posting on the website will include the child's name
and age, title or description of drawing.
- Children's art work selected for posting on the website is subject to image editing.
- There is no compensation for artwork submitted and/or selected for posting on the
NJ Parent Link website.
- It is recommended that you review the State of New Jersey website
Legal Statement and Privacy Notice for further details.
I confirm having read and agreed to the Parent Link Submission Agreement:
(Parent or guardian signature)