Home > About NJDA
In addition to the programs we offer to support production agriculture, NJDA also manages programs that:
- feed schoolchildren,
- distribute surplus federal foods to soup kitchens and pantries that serve our needy citizens,
- conserve precious soil and water resources,
- protect farmland from development and preserve it for future agricultural use,
- expand export markets for fresh and processed agricultural products, and promote our commercial fishing industry, and,
- administer the complete program of agriculture, food and natural resource education,which includes the State FFA Association.