“To strengthen and revitalize communities through the delivery of affordable housing, supportive services and the provision of financial and technical assistance to communities, local government and community based organizations.”
- Christie Administration Proposes Action Plan for Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery Funds [pdf 5.73mb]
- Notice of Public Hearing for HCV Program Administrative Plan and PHA Annual Plan SFY 2014 [pdf 91.4kB]
- May 1, 2013 - FY 2013 Neighborhood Revitalization Tax Credit Program Pre-Application [doc 788kB]
- CDBG-DR Irene Substantial Amendment Notice Version 6 -spanish version
- DRMI - Digital Downtown - Tech Savvy Ways to Move People to Action - February 20, 2013.
- DRMI - Creating and Branding Local & Regional Destinations - October 16, 2012.
- DRMI - Creating Economic Opportunity: Building Destination Business - June 8, 2011.
- DRMI - Creating Economic Opportunity: Building Destination Business June 8, 2011.
- July 30, 2012 - Christie Administration Announces Release of Supplemental Home Energy Assistance Benefits
- November 1, 2011 - Christie Administration Announces that Help Is Available for Winter Heating Bills
- October 27, 2011 - DCA Lead-Safe Program Announces Milestone during Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Week
- May-5-2011 Christie Administration Awards $585,000 in Recreation Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities Grants More