e-Child Care Training Videos
New Training Videos on e-Child Care
> Getting Ready
> The Four Most Important Transactions
> The Provider Web Portal – Part 1
> The Provider Web Portal – Part 2
> Contact Information
> Questions and Answers – Part 1
- How can we go back and fix broken/unsuccessful transactions?
If a parent checks a child in, in the morning, can someone else check the child out?
We have bus service, so families don’t come in at all. Do they need to come in to catch up on transactions?
Are we going to be paid a month after the fact?
How do we adjust for things like parents picking up children early for doctors, dentists, etc?
What happens if we go beyond the 22 holiday/closure days because of weather or emergencies?
Can payment adjustments be made in the provider’s favor if warranted?
Do parents have the option to use POS or IVR
For wrap-around, part-time care, how does the check-in/check out work?
For sick/absent days, does the parent have 14 days to back-swipe those transactions?
Can parents call IVR from home if the child is sick?
> Questions and Answers – Part 2
- How does the IVR work for care that is provided in the parent’s home?
- Is it always the parent’s responsibility to record a sick day?
- Who qualifies for a Point of Service (POS) device?
- Is the information on the POS device displayed in English only?
- What can we do to maintain confidentiality?
- We have two sites, and families who have children in both sites. Can parents check in all children at one site?
- I have a POS device now. Will I need to use IVR if the number of children I have goes down?
> Questions and Answers – Part 3
- If a part-time child needs to come in for a full day (for example, schools are closed), how do we get paid for a full day?
- Do we need to change our password every three months?
- Will we be reimbursed for the tape used in the POS machine?
- If POS transactions can’t be sent right away, we get a SAF stored message, so parents don’t know about transactions that are denied. Is there something that can be done to make it faster?
- When I log onto the portal, I get a “may not be safe to proceed” message. Can that be fixed?