New Jersey Department of Education



Out-of-State Teachers, Administrators, and Educational Services Staff

Educators from other states seeking New Jersey certification via reciprocity must hold the equivalent type and subject area/grade level out-of-state license. Assuming such equivalency, the following applies:


Apply for certification on the New Jersey educator certification system (NJEdCert).

to top