- Governor Murphy Recommends Changes to Bill Regarding Performance-Based Assessments
- Nine New Jersey Schools Earn Blue Ribbon Award from the U.S. Department of Education
- Murphy Administration Announces the Return of Jersey City Public Schools to Full Local Control
- Governor Murphy Signs Legislation to Combat Food Insecurity Among New Jersey Students
- Governor Murphy and DOE Announce Over $26 Million to Expand High-Quality Preschool in 27 School Districts
- New Jersey Students Enter First School Year With K-12 Climate Change Education
Individuals who suspect fraud, waste or abuse is occurring with public funds, should report the fraud, waste or abuse to the Office of State Comptroller.
Individuals can file a complaint by completing this Office of State Comptroller (OSC) form.