The New Jersey State Health Assessment Data (NJSHAD) System, maintained by the Center for Health Statistics and Informatics (CHS), provides on-demand access to public health datasets, statistics, and information on the health status of New Jerseyans.
- Reports on over 200 public health status indicators containing graphs, data tables, maps, and explanatory information
- Community Profiles display indicator report data by county or major racial/ethnic group
- Dataset Queries that allow users to create customized graphs, maps, and tables of state, county, and municipality-level data from public health datasets
- Health Topics contain links to indicator reports and dataset query modules for a single topic
- Other Data & Resources such as links to other data sources, partner organizations, and additional information about public health data
- New Jersey Health Statistics from 1877 to 2000 (Rutgers University Libraries)
- Annual Reports of the Department of Health of the State of New Jersey: 1877-1973 (NJ State Library)