New Applicant Request
- Access the Office of Student Protection Review's New Applicant process.
- Select the first option: "New Administration Fee Request (New Applicants Only)".
- Enter your Social Security number to ascertain whether you are eligible for the process. Click "Continue."
- If you are eligible for the process, the screen will display four (4) options as to the job position(s) and employer. Please select the appropriate option and proceed to the next screen.
- All job positions, except school bus drivers and bus aides, for public schools, private schools for students with disabilities and charter schools;
- All school bus drivers and bus a ides for public schools, private schools for students with disabilities, charter schools and authorized school bus contractors;
- All job positions, except school bus drivers and bus aides, for nonpublic schools; or
- All school bus drivers and bus aides for nonpublic schools and other agencies.
- Complete the requested applicant information to include the county/district/school/contractor codes furnished to you by your employer and proceed to the Legal Certification. In order to continue with the ePayment process, read and accept the terms of the Applicant Authorization and Certification form (AA&C) by checking the box.
- Complete the required payment information. There is a $10.00 administrative fee for the Department to process the request and issue an approval letter. There will also be an additional $1.00 convenience fee charged by the private vendor, NicUSA for processing the credit card information. Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards.
- You must click the "Make Payment" button only one time to complete the transaction. After completing the transaction, you will be presented with three required steps:
- View and/or print your New Administration Fee Payment Request confirmation page;
- Complete and/or print your IdentoGO NJ Universal Fingerprint Form;
- Click here to schedule your fingerprinting appointment with MorphoTrust
- Select the first option -- "View and/or print your New Administration Fee Payment Request confirmation page" and print a copy of the receipt by clicking the print button in the upper right corner of the page and presenting a copy to the employing entity.
- Next select the second option – "View and/or print your IdentoGO NJ Universal Fingerprint Form." You must print the IdentoGO NJ Fingerprint Form and fill in the boxes for height, weight, maiden name (if applicable), place of birth, country of citizenship, hair color, and eye color and present it to MorphoTrust at the time of LiveScan fingerprinting.
- Access the MorphoTrust web page by selecting the third option "Click here to schedule your fingerprinting appointment with MorphoTrust" or call
1-877-503-5981 to schedule a fingerprinting appointment.
- In about two weeks, you will be able to view and print your "Applicant Approval Employment History" by accessing the Office of Student Protection website. Provide a copy to your employer.