Document and Resource Library
Professional Learning Community (PLC) Aid
- Using Professional Learning Community Aid to Improve Classroom Instruction: Non-Regulatory Guidance DocumentThis document provides an overview of the purpose of PLC Aid and suggestions for using the funds to enhance the implementation of PLCs and to build staff capacity for assessment-related work.
- Building Professional Learning Communities: Uses of PLC Aid
This document provides detailed suggestions for using PLC Aid to grow the work of PLCs.
Resources for Teachers and Administrators
- New Jersey educators may obtain access to Collaborative Professional Learning in School And Beyond: A Tool Kit for New Jersey Educators by sending an email to Teachpd@doe.nj.gov. Include the name of the school district or New Jersey affiliation making the request.
- Finding A New Way: Leveraging Teacher Leadership to Meet Unprecedented Demands
- Professional Development Standards Rationales
- Educational Technology Training Centers
- Notes on Instructional Coaching
- NJ ASCD
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- New Jersey Principals and Supervisors Association
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- New Jersey Association for School Administrators
- American Association for School Administrators
- Council of Chief State School Officers