The Office of School Preparedness and Emergency Planning staff provide technical assistance pertaining to school safety, security and preparedness. Free technical assistance is available in the areas of
- School safety and security plan reviews
- Drill guidance/observations
- School site appraisals/observations
- Tabletop exercises
- Conference/meeting presentations
- In-service/professional development
Topics for presentations, professional development and training include, but are not limited to
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- Bomb Threat: Assessment and Response
- Front Office Staff Training
- Transportation Safety
- Behavioral Threat Assessment
- After School/Sporting Events
To request technical assistance, please complete the Technical Assistance and Training Request Form.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Office of School Preparedness and Emergency Planning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-588-2323.