Tips For Storm Preparedness

Are you and your family ready for outages or emergencies?   Practice your emergency plan and make sure that everyone knows what to do.  Have a plan and discuss what to do in the event of an outage, and emergency,  or in the event of severe weather. Prepare your emergency kit before it's an emergency...

The Acting Attorney General, the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs, and the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), represented by the Division of Law, have filed Complaints against three third-party energy suppliers. The State alleges that the three companies, among other things, deceived consumers through misrepresentations about “competitive” monthly pricing and/or guarantees of reductions in monthly electric and/or natural gas bills. Rather than realize savings, the consumers' energy bills skyrocketed this past winter.

Read the Press Release


If you wish to make a complaint regarding Hiko, Systrum or Palmco, please fill out the complaint form linked below, then either email or mail the completed form it to the Division of Consumer Affairs at the address identified on the form. .
File a Complaint

 If you wish to make a complaint against another Third Party Supplier, please do so by calling the Board of Public Utilities’ Customer Assistance helpline at (800)624-0241 or by submitting this form and information.